Monday, April 19, 2010

Slacking...Again

Maybe I'm not cut out for blogging, maybe my life isn't exciting enough, but for whatever reason, I can't seem to keep up blogging more than once a week. Maybe that's ok.



(Image found here)

Who's excited for Maui??!! I AM!!! After looking at these pictures, how could I not be excited!! I'm so ready for warm weather, and relaxation! And many hours spent right there on that pristine beach!


(Image found here)

These pictures are getting me through the 6 week wait before we actually leave!!

This cute suit is getting me through the 6 weeks of work outs and diets!

(Image found here)

When I started my work out challenge w/ Jess and Ross, my goal was to lose 4 inches and 5 pounds. I'm not sure those numbers really go hand in hand. I find setting a goal in inches is much more realistic for me than setting a weight goal because I see very little change in the number on the scale each week. So far I've lost 2 inches and 1/2 a pound. I think I'll stick with inches! I'm half way to my goal. We skipped a week measuring because life got busy, so I'm hoping to lose more by this Thursday!

No comments: