Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Reading List 2010

I attended my first ever book club yesterday evening. It was a small group of 5, but we still had a great discussion. I'm really glad I decided to go, and look forward to next month's meeting!

We complied a list of books to read for the rest of 2010, we each picked two books. I picked probably the fluffiest of all of them (I like fun, easy reads!!!). I picked The Help and Have a Little Faith, I hope they are good!

I thought I'd make a list of all of our picks on here so if anyone is looking for a new book to read these are some options, and this way I will always have a copy of the list!

May: The Help By: Kathryn Stockett

June: Same Kind of Different As Me By: Ron Hall and Denver Moore

July: The Great Divorce By: C.S. Lewis

August: Home Safe By: Elizabeth Berg

September: A Wrinkle In Time By: Madeleine L'Engle

October: 50/50: Secrets I Learned Running 50 Marathons in 50 Days By Dean Karnazes

November: Letters From a Skeptic By: Gregory A Boyd and Edward K Boyd

December: Have a Little Faith By: Mitch Albom

No comments: