Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Thing-A-Day



I just registered for Thing-A-Day Challenge!!! I think it will be a big challenge but I'm excited. There are 920 people signed up as of 10:17 am January 30. Registration ends tomorrow at midnight. You have to make a new thing each day and post it on their WordPress site. The project can't take longer than an hour and should be a minimum of 20 minutes. I have to start coming up with quick crafts. One a day will be tough. I can't really knit a whole project in an hour. Sewing something might be easier. I just borrowed a Badge In A Minit from my church, I need to find pieces for it and am thinking of using that for some new project! I'm trying to think of new things, since most of my crafting projects take a me weeks to complete, I've heard that making a theme a week helps...now if I could only come up with a theme to start with!!! Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

No comments: