Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Windows Down Weather

I wish I had an update on my table, unfortunately it is still not complete. The stools are upholstered and painted and complete, but the table still needs paint in a few spots. I'm hoping to finish painting it today, and I will have it home by Friday, fully dry and functional. I can't wait!!


(Image found here)

In the mean time I will be enjoying this amazing windows down weather! Good thing too since my car heater is on the fritz! I LOVE driving with my windows down. The fresh air is so refreshing. I don't even mind the mess it makes of my hair. I do believe my next car will be a convertible, or at least have one of those really big sun roofs!

This summer like weather is such a tease, but I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts, you should too!!

No comments: