Monday, March 29, 2010

Weekend Project

I bought this table and stools off of craigslist for $25. I am tired of eating my meals at my couch and my grandma's old trunk that I use as a coffee table. I have ruined a few nice shirts and stained a couple of khakis from trying to drag my food from the trunk to my mouth. It was more economical to buy the table than to replace my wardrobe!



Anyway, I bought the table. It is much smaller than the picture makes it look, which is ok, because I have a small space. I haven't actually seen it in my apartment yet, I am working on the table in my parent's garage. I hope to have the table completely finished by tonight! It is definitely a change. I didn't want to spend all the time to sand off all of the current finish, to re stain it and make it look perfect. So I went for bright and funky.

I am hoping to complete the table tonight, and will post a picture of the transformation. It's going to be different but I think the table will really brighten up my whole apartment. And I know it will definitely save a lot of my clothes!!

No comments: