Monday, March 31, 2008

It's been a while...

It's been a while since I've posted. Not that anyone reads this anyway, it's just for me I guess. Life's kept me busy.



I've been working on another Ribbed Lace Bolero. This time in brown, I think I will like it a lot better than the white. The white is kind of dressy and the brown is more laid back, I think I will have more to wear the brown one with.



I've picked up sewing again. I just have to hem the bottom of this top then it's done. I also reconstructed a sweatshirt into a cardigan. Just simple and black, I made it 3/4 sleeves and cut it up the middle and will be adding some kind of closure either snaps or buttons to complete the cardigan look. I just have so many things that almost finished. I need to finish them! The bolero has a ways to go but the cardigan and top are almost done, I will finish those by this weekend.



That's it for now!

No comments: