Monday, May 5, 2008

What Happened to April??

Wow,

Not one post in April. Good thing I don't have a huge fan base!!!

I joined Paperbackswap.com yesterday. It seems like a really good idea. I added 10 books in order to get my first 2 credits. I'm not sure that I like that you have to have credits in order to request books. The only way to get credits is if someone requests one of your books. Other than that it seems good. The main idea is that you post your used books that you no longer want and request others' books for free. You only pay for postage and shipping when you ship one of your books. You pay nothing to receive a book. I haven't requested a book yet, so we'll see how that works!

I haven't been doing much crafting or photography. I hate how I do that, I get a big kick then it fizzles, that's what happened with photography. I will try to get back into it now that there's sun light for more than 6 hours a day.

Oh, I made some great granola last week. Here is the recipe. It is so good. You can add whatever you want. I'm not a big fan of chunks or 'stuff' in my food so I just went for the oats and the coating. There is a generous amount of coating so I may try adding more oats. The coconut option sounds really good too. I may try coconut next time and craisens would go really well in it. Slivered almonds would also be a good addition. The granola is awesome in yogurt. That's all I've used it for but there's enough crunch and spices to make it really good. And it's all done in the microwave. Really good!

Well I guess that's it for now. I will try to add some pretty pictures for the next post.

No comments: