Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cars

Ross is looking for a new car since he got his new job. I only dream of a new car. Since work has slowed down, I decided to browse used cars online. Check this one out!!







It's a Volkswagon Jetta!! They may as well put my name on that licence plate and mark in sold!!! Not really, but I wish.
It's a stick, which I like, not sure I'd like it forever, but I've always wanted a Jetta and this just looks so nice and clean and cute!!
Maybe Ross will end up with this one. I don't think so though, we don't have similar taste in this kind of stuff at all. He just told me the other day that he doesn't like my decorating style...I hope he understands that everything in my apartment is second hand and used out of necessity, not choice!!! Oh well. His car I guess!

No comments: