Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

A little late I know, but that's what happens when you don't have the Internet!


Anyhow, Ross and I went up to Ludington State Park to spend the weekend camping with his parents and extended family. I really enjoy Ludington State Park, and this year did not disappoint.


We took our kayaks up and kayaked for 3 hours, and got a great tan! :) Ross caught quite a few fish, he was on a roll! I wish I had pictures, but I wasn't too confident in my kayaking abilities so I decided against bringing my camera.


We did catch the tail end of a sunset up on the dunes. I was able to bring my camera there.



Ross's brother, Shaun and his girlfriend, Kaylen came up too. I thought this was a great picture of them!




Ross and I had a mini photo shoot, these were some of my favorite!



Sorry about the Survivorish bandanna, I got mocked all day for it, but my part was burning and I hate that!!!

Hope your Memorial Day was as fun as ours!

No comments: