Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring Has Arrived!


(Image found here)
Spring is in the air...for now, and just like that girl, I'm going to take full advantage of the sunshine and mild temps. I have been slacking on my work outs because I've been getting so bored at the gym. Now that it's getting nice out, I fully plan on running outside, then doing my weight circuit at my apartment. I went to Meijer and bought two 10 pound dumbells and an exercise ball, so I should be all set for today! Eventually I'd like to get some more equipment, but today is about the basics.



I found this website to find running routes around my apartment. I haven't signed up for a membership because it costs money, and I am cheap. But this site posts maps and routes that other users of the site run. I like that it gives the distance of the route. I think if I ran more I would pay for the membership to print off the maps, but I just look for the 2-3 mile runs. That is more than enough for me!

No comments: